Here is Faith with Angie & Mong. We got to meet up with them for lunch before we drove back to Houston on Sunday....Faith enjoyed seeing them again....it had been too long.....
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Austin Part 2
"Can I come out?? I promise I will be good." Here is Faith in her playard....she was just testing it out. :)
Here is Faith playing at James and Angela's....I don't know how she ends up underneath the tv cabinet like that....she is just too cute and is one roley poley....


Here is Faith with Angie & Mong. We got to meet up with them for lunch before we drove back to Houston on Sunday....Faith enjoyed seeing them again....it had been too long.....
Here is Faith and Mommy on the car ride home.....that is before we got started and baby and Mommy fell asleep. Faith slept the entire way home (!) and Mommy got a pretty good nap too....still haven't finished the newest Harry Potter movie yet...maybe this weekend I will get to watch the whole thing. :)

Here is Faith with Angie & Mong. We got to meet up with them for lunch before we drove back to Houston on Sunday....Faith enjoyed seeing them again....it had been too long.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment