Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

We went to Nicholas' 4th Birthday party the weekend of the 5th....and of course I forgot my camera, so I only have a few pictures to share. I can't believe Nicholas is already 4.....where has the time gone?



Here is Faith riding the Bob the Builder ride at Chuck E. Cheese. I think she had a good time. She enjoyed looking at all of the bright lights. :)


Here is Faith on the Chuck E. Cheese ride. :) She can barely see over the metal bar. I need to find the picture of her Uncle Matt riding this same ride when he was younger and post for you all...it would be fun to see it again after all of these years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.