Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Faith's One Year Old!!

Faith turned one year old on August 5th!! The year has flown by.....we started off the day by having yogurt pancakes and then going to the doctor's office for her 12 month check up. She weighs 18# 14.5 ounces.....so we have to wait a little bit longer before we can turn the car seat around. :(

She is a happy and healthy toddler!!!


Due to cancellations and such, with the threat of Edouard, we didn't have to wait at all to see Dr. Filak.....so nice. Faith barely cried when she got her shots....I guess she liked her daddy being there with us. :)


Originally I had planned on taking Faith to the zoo, but that got nixed and then we tried the Children's Museum, but they were closed too....so we ended up going to lunch and then heading home. We did stop by a bakery that was open and got Faith her very first cupcake for later that evening....


2 comments:

mamatutwo said...

I can't believe that she's a year old!!!! She is such a darling!

Wilson Ramblings said...

how do you make yogurt pancakes? I bet my little guy would LOVE them!