NKOTB Then (don't you love the big hair??):
NKOTB Now (all grown up & looking even better):
I got to relive my childhood last week....by going to the New Kids on the Block concert. I was such a big fan starting in the 5th grade. I had all of their posters in my bedroom. Joey was my favorite and still is. They put on a great show and were on stage for a solid 2 hours playing old stuff as well as new stuff. The seats were crowded with mostly girls in their 20s and 30s, but I did see a few guys there too....I am sure unwillingly forced to come with their significant others. :) Taylor, Abbe and I had a great time!! We had tickets in the upper section, but the upper sections got blocked off, so we were moved to the lower section....pretty lucky, huh? :)
I am glad that I didn't miss seeing them in concert this time around. It was a great night of entertainment and you would be surprised that these guys still have the moves and you could tell that they were having fun out there together just like old times. Here is one of the videos I took....sorry for the shaky video, but I had to dance a little. :).
No comments:
Post a Comment