Last night we received a package from Crate & Barrel at our door.
You might say, "Great, I love packages; who could it be from?"
But I already knew the answer. "Us."
Before you say, "Why would you have something small shipped from the store to your own house?"....We went to Crate & Barrel over the weekend to purchase a wedding present for some friends who are getting married. They live in Austin, but the wedding is in Japan, so unfortunately we won't be able to attend....but how cool would that have been, but alas not in the budget.....
Anyways, we purchased the item off of their registry, the salesclerk confirmed my information and the recipient's information and I thought we were good to go. That is until I received THEIR package on MY doorstep. The package receipt in the box had the correct shipping information, but I guess someone goofed. We called the store and thankfully they are going to ship another item to the correct address and pick up the one that got delivered to us.
What a mess......I guess I should have ordered online. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment