Sunday, March 15, 2009

Keith's Birthday Party/Weekend

We celebrated Keith's birthday on Saturday at the house with some family and friends. Keith decided he wanted to have a crawfish boil for his birthday and the crawfish turned out great....so yummy and Faith is even a fan. I couldn't peel them fast enough for her. We had a great time spending time with friends and family. I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no pictures or mention of the "cinnamon challenge.""Make a Wish!"

Miss Elena got to meet a lot a new people today and was such a good baby....

Leslie and Nicholas getting some "baby practice" in with Elena for when Nicholas' new baby brother arrives in July. :)

Miss Faith played so much on Saturday that she was exhausted at the end of the day and ended up falling asleep on the couch. So sweet!
Keith had the pleasure of having Lance Zierlein sit in front of us with his family. at church today. A few of you may know who he is. He is a local sports radio guy on 1560 The Game. We see them at church on a regular basis, but have never sat that close to them. I know Keith enjoys listening to him and John Granato in the mornings on the drive to work. I tried to get Keith to ask for a shout-out since it was his birthday, but he didn't. (Josh, I know you are jealous you missed out.)
We were surprised by a brief hail storm after church on Sunday.....had to take a few pictures because that doesn't happen very often.

No comments: