Pictures of Faith, Christian and other family events....
That looks like tons of fun! Erica, I love your hair cut! And Faith's too! You look great by the way - how many more week/what's your due date?
Thanks so much!! I am 32 weeks now....my due date is May 11th. How are you feeling??
Milam went to get William a balloon at intermission. Man! They take the money out of your hand before you can even ask how much the balloons cost! And then people are crowding behind you and it's too late to say "nevermind"!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks like tons of fun! Erica, I love your hair cut! And Faith's too! You look great by the way - how many more week/what's your due date?
Thanks so much!! I am 32 weeks now....my due date is May 11th. How are you feeling??
Milam went to get William a balloon at intermission. Man! They take the money out of your hand before you can even ask how much the balloons cost! And then people are crowding behind you and it's too late to say "nevermind"!!!
Post a Comment