Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hospital Room Decorations

I was completely surprised when we checked into the hospital and were taken to the labor & delivery room and the room was all decorated with balloons and streamers. The clinical nursing director for the Women's Center decorated the room for me the night before. She made sure I was well taken care of during my hospital stay and had the best labor nurse!! I can't thank her enough. I guess it does help who you know and work with.

Labor Room Decorations:



Postpartum Room:
Here are Christian's first Aggie overalls that a coworker of mine made for him. He will be a member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2032. Oh my---that sounds so far away. She was the same person that made Faith's when she was born. We put these outside the hospital room after he was born. I can't wait for him to wear them when he is older. I guess I need to start working on some new overalls for Faith, so they can match. :)

No comments: