Last Friday, I took Faith and Christian with me to my dentist appointment. I was due for my 6 month cleaning. Faith had not been to the dentist before, but Faith's pediatrician recommended that she go for her first visit when she turned 2. I had been avoiding taking her because I didn't know how she was going to react. I ended up having to take both kiddos by myself because my mom wasn't able to come with me, so I was a little nervous at how they were going to behave while we were at the dentist. I was completely blown away! Both kids did great! Faith jumped right in the chair after I got my teeth cleaned, so she could get her teeth cleaned too. She listened to the dental hygienist and did an awesome job! I am so proud of her!!

Faith with Dr. Swonke
Faith was excited to receive two tooth brushes, mouthwash, toothpaste and princess tattoos. She enjoyed getting all of the goodies.
Christian did a good job too and was patient while we were getting our teeth cleaned.
No comments:
Post a Comment