Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ice, Ice, Baby....

Too Cold, Too Cold!!! That is how I have felt the last few days at our house. Our hot water heater decided it was working too hard and needed a break, so we have not had hot water in our house since Saturday morning.....

I have come up with a new interrogation tactic for the police, military, etc.....that is sure to work...




COLD SHOWERS!!!!




It will only take 30 seconds and the needed information will come out of the criminal in question for sure.


I really do feel for all of those who have been without power and had to take cold showers after Ike came through town....I now understand your pain. I tried boiling water yesterday morning for a bath....but I couldn't move fast enough and the water wouldn't boil fast enough....so I ended up with a luke warm (at best) bath.


A plumber is coming by today, so hopefully no more cold showers....fingers crossed, toes too. :) See the cow's face below....that is how I felt taking my super-fast cold shower this morning.

UPDATE: "Feeling HOT, HOT, HOT!!" We got our new hot water heater on Monday afternoon! I will never take a hot shower for granted any longer. :)

No comments: