Here is the birthday girl, with her birthday cake!! Happy Birthday Nikolina!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Bounce U!!!
A couple of weekends ago, we went to celebrate Nikolina's 5th birthday at Bounce U!! We all had lots of fun playing on all of the inflatables....It was a lot of work going up the steps for the slide....I always felt like I could slip at any moment because it was so steep and there was such little friction with my socks and the plastic stairs. Keith and I defintely got our work out that day taking turns going up and down with Faith. :)
Here is a feet shot of our little family before we went down the slide together!
Here is the birthday girl, with her birthday cake!! Happy Birthday Nikolina!!
Here is the birthday girl, with her birthday cake!! Happy Birthday Nikolina!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment