Saturday, January 10, 2009

Smarty Pants

Faith is too smart for her own good. I recently purchased some whole grain crackers that looked pretty nutritious in the baby aisle. I thought they would be better for Faith to eat instead of goldfish crackers. So I mix some in with her other snacks in her snack bowl and give it a try....that little booger apparently doesn't like the new crackers because she will actually pick them out when she grabs a handful from her snack bowl and give them to me. I have tried them and they taste good to me. I haven't given up. I will keep trying....that is until I run out of the crackers to see if she changes her mind. I doubt I will be purchasing these again.

Who knows....I may have found a new snack for myself for a little while.
Here is a cute picture of Faith sitting in the bassinet (that is meant for her new baby doll) with her baby doll. I guess she wanted to show her baby doll how it works. ;)

1 comment:

Susana said...

Smart baby and Smart Mommy too! If she never tries/likes the new snack, at least you can enjoy it like you said. See? You both win. :)

She's a cutie. Since she and my niece Hannah are the same age, and born the same year/week, we can enjoy our "little girls" together. Awwww...... :)