Friday, April 24, 2009

5 Year Anniversary Dinner

Keith and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary last Friday at The Melting Pot. Dinner was so good! We enjoyed spending time together and having a grown up conversation....but I think we spent a lot of the night talking about Faith. I don't think I zoomed in enough, but I am wearing some beautiful diamond earrings that Keith got me for an anniversary gift.



So Yummy!! It was some type of fruity bellini.

Here is the plate with all of the meat.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Need I say more! We enjoyed every bit of the chocolate fondue!
P.S. ---thanks to Grannie O for picking up Faith from school and Uncle John and Aunt Jas for watching Faith. :)

2 comments:

Newby said...

Happy Anniversary!

mamatutwo said...

No way. I mean absolutely....no. way. Five years? You've got to be kidding me!!!! Congratulations! We'd love to get together with you guys for dinner and a playdate! This time the tables are reversed...I'm the one with the expanding waistline! Baby # 4 (a girl) will be arriving right around Faith's birthday! I am way bigger than you were, though!