Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Faith!!

To start Faith's 2nd birthday off right, I made cupcakes to take to her school to share with her classmates. I then made 16 goodie bags to give out. Faith has received 3 thus far from kids at school, so I thought it was only fair to return the favor. Don't they look cute?


Keith and I let Faith open a few presents when she woke up this morning....her favorite present of the morning was her Barney doll.



We let Faith open the rest of her presents after work. She got a new stepstool for the bathroom, so she can be able to reach the sink by herself. :)


We then went to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner. Overall, I think Faith had a fun time....just don't take her around Chuck E. Cheese....she was not a fan and was clutching on to her daddy for dear life.

PIZZA TIME!!!!!!!!!!


After dinner, we sang to Faith and let her have another cupcake (I know two cupcakes in one day, but it's her birthday....so leave me alone. ;)) She actually blew out the candle all by herself...such a big girl.
Faith is enjoying looking in the mirror on her new stepstool and being a goofball before bedtime.



Faith - we can't believe you are already two years old. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were awaiting your arrival in the hospital. We are loving every minute and can't wait to see you continue to grow and learn and play. We love you always!
Love - Mommy & Daddy

No comments: