Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Remodeling...

Keith and I finally did some home remodeling this past month. It felt like we were on Trading Spaces since we were only working on one room. Where's Vern when you need him? We (mostly Keith) painted and bought a new china cabinet and dining room table and chairs set that we both liked from Ashley furniture. We also bought a new chandelier light fixture to complete the room. What do you think? I think it looks great!! I forgot to get an actual before picture so this will have to do. The walls were the same beige/neutral color that the rest of the house is painted when it was built. Here we are in the process of painting.
Here is our old table with the walls painted completely.
....And here is the completed room. We had to turn the table this way because it is a little bit longer than our old one, but I think it looks great. I am still working on filling up the china cabinet and figuring out what I want to put in there.
Here is another view.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

SOO pretty! I love the new furniture and the chandelier really looks great. Beautiful!!

James & Angela said...

The dining room looks great, love the furniture too! Y'all did an awesome job! Can we recruit you to come visit us in Austin and show us how it's done? :)