Thursday, February 5, 2009

18 Months Old!!

Faith turned 18 months old today....can you believe it? We started off the day by going to her check up at the doctor's.
Faith is starting to remember being there I think, so she wasn't as comfortable around her doc like she usually is. She got two vaccinations today and only cried for a little bit. What a trooper!

Here are her stats:

Weight: 23.3# (40%)
Height: 32 inches (60%)
Head: 19 in (90%)

Everything is right on track and we don't have to return until she is 2 years old for her next checkup. She is a prefectly healthy toddler, except for a little cold that she got this week and has graciously shared with her parents. We are trying to teach her to share, right?

Here are a few pictures while we waited in the examine room for the doc.
What a little doll!! I guess I am a little partial though. :)Faith enjoyed pulling all of the books out of the basket while we waited. I had to give her the camera case in order to distract her because she was getting a little ansy.

No comments: