Monday, February 23, 2009

Elena Grace & Overalls

We finally got to meet Virginia's and Roberto's new baby girl, Elena Grace. Her first name is pronounced: L - N - A (the Italian pronunciation). She is so tiny....I don't remember Faith ever being that small. She is so sweet and spent most of our visit sleeping. I am sure she and Faith will be good friends in a few years. :) We brought dinner over and had a really nice visit last weekend.

I made Miss Elena some Aggie overalls. I was a little worried on how they would turn out because I am not that artsy, but I think they turned out pretty good for my first attempt. It did help that I had Faith's overalls to use as a guide and expert advice from my friend, Trisha who has made dozens of these, including the ones for Faith. Thanks Trisha!! What do you guys think?

Here is Elena modeling her new overalls with her Mommy....I think it will take a few months before she can wear them. ;)Here is Big Brother, Luca and his daddy, Roberto

1 comment:

Newby said...

I can't believe how big Luca has gotten! So handsome. Elena is beautiful, too.

Good job with the overalls!