Since it was Fat Tuesday, several people were dressed for the occasion and we even got free Mardi Gras beads to wear. We started talking to the man seated next to us and it turns out that his son plays for the Utah Jazz. The son's name is Ronnie Price. He isn't a starter yet, but comes off of the bench. I thought that was pretty cool. I looked up his picture and the son looks just like his dad.
The Rockets game was awesome and they played great! We got to see the new guy, Kyle Lowry in action and I think he will be a great addition.
Faith almost lasted till the end of the game, but ended up falling asleep some how with all of the noise and cheering in the middle of the fourth quarter, so she didn't get to see her first ROCKETS WIN, but hopefully we will be back this year because we all had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment